The tabs on the left side of the Help window
provide different methods for finding information.
To locate a
specific word or phrase in the current topic, click in the topic
text and press the CTRL+F keys.
- Presents an overview of the available documentation in a list
of topics and subtopics.
- Allows you to browse by selecting and expanding topics.
- Provides a structure so you can always see where you are in
Help and quickly jump to other topics.
- Displays an alphabetical list of keywords related to the topics
listed on the Contents tab.
- Accesses information quickly when you already know the name of
a feature, command, or operation, or when you know what action you
want the program to perform.
- Provides a keyword search of all the topics listed on the
- Accepts the Boolean operators AND, OR, NOT, and NEAR.
- Accepts the wildcards *, ?, and ~.
- Allows you to perform a search for a phrase when the phrase is
enclosed in double quotes.
- Displays a ranked list of topics that contain the word or words
entered in the keyword field.
- Arranges the results alphabetically by title or by location if
you click on the Title and Location column headings.