When you select a section object, various types of
grips display that perform different functions. These grips are
- Base grip. Acts as the basepoint grip
for the section object for moving, scaling, and rotating the
section object. It is always adjacent to the Menu grip.
- Menu grip. Displays a menu of section
- Direction grip. Shows the direction
from which 2D sections are taken and from which direction live
sectioning will be viewed. To reverse the direction of the section
plane, click the Direction grip.
- Arrow grip. Moves segments of the
section line perpendicular to themselves. As segments are moved,
the length of the segments are changed but the angle of adjacent
segments remains the same.
- Second grip. Rotates the section object
around the base grip.
- Segment end grips. Behave like polyline
grips, but they canâ€™t be moved so that segments intersect. Segment
end grips display at the end points of jogged segments.
section object grip can be selected at a time.