- On the command line, type acadinfo.
- In the Select File Name dialog box, save acadinfo.txt to a
location on your hard drive.
- View acadinfo.txt to find information about the setup and
installation of AutoCAD. For example, you can view:
- General Information (user name, computer name, and
- File loading information (such as a list of currently loaded
ARX applications. Useful for troubleshooting systems)
- System variable settings (displays a list of system variables.
Useful for comparing data on two systems)