Putting the Code Together
examples above, and a few additional lines, you have the code
needed to complete the
- Open your copy of gp-io.lsp in a VLISP
text editor window.
- Delete the code in gp:getDialogInput (the
defun gp:getDialogInput statement and
everything after it).
- Enter the following defun statement
as the first line of code in the gp:getDialogInput function:
(defun gp:getDialogInput (pathWidth / dcl_id objectCreateMethod
plineStyle tilerad tilespace result UserClick
and establishes a number of local variables.The function
expects a single argument (
- Following the code you added in step 3, enter the sample code
from each of the following sections:
the first code example from
Assigning Actions to Tiles
not the fragments in
the explanations that follow. Those fragments just repeat pieces of
- After the last line of code, add the following:
) ;_ end of defun
- Format the code you entered by choosing Tools Format Code
in Editor from the VLISP menu.